it'd be awesome if there was a motion blur toggle button - I feel like motion blur absolutely kills any responsiveness
Input Lag Simulator
A downloadable game for Windows
This is a very simple First Person Shooter game that allows you to simulate any given amount of milliseconds of input lag, as well as framerate caps. It can be used to get a general idea of what it would be like to play streamed games with a certain latency, for example
We have yet to know what the typical network latencies will be like for game streaming platforms, but around 80-120ms would be a good initial guess. So you can start by entering 100 in the "InputLagMs" field and see the difference it makes.
Note: "InputLagMs" is meant to represent only the network latencies. By default, you will still experience regular hardware/display/game code latencies even if the lag milliseconds is set to 0.
- Press Escape key to toggle mouse cursor activation and game controls activation
- With mouse cursor activated click on the input fields in the top left to set desired input lag milliseconds value and framerate cap value (0 is unlocked framerate)
- Press enter to make sure the value you entered is applied
- When values are set, press Escape again to return to game
- During the game you can shoot at the red spheres
- WSAD / LeftStick : move
- Mouse / RightStick : look
- Space / BottomButton: jump
- LeftMouseClick / RightBumper : shoot
- Escape: toggle cursor activation
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.